Cool-Off is known far and wide for selling the best misting systems in Phoenix. If you’re currently researching misting systems for sale online and are looking for the best value, we invite you to check out our mid-pressure and high-pressure misters, portable misting systems, misting umbrellas, and misting tents. Whatever you need a mister for, we are sure to have one in stock that will fit within your budget. We believe the best water cooling systems are not just affordable but able to do the job they were intended to do for many years to come. Feel free to contact our staff to learn more about our outdoor water misting equipment.
3 Pros And Cons Of Outdoor Misting Systems In Phoenix
1. Many of our customers at Cool-Off are surprised to learn that even though our outdoor misting systems use water to cool the ambiant air temperature, they actually use a lot less water than an indoor air conditioner. The efficiency of a mister simply can’t be overestimated; you can keep your whole family cool this summer while spending more time outdoors and lowering energy costs, as well.
2. You can create a custom set up by purchasing our water misting accessories and parts and putting together a very affordable DIY mister. We have everything you need in stock, from misting nozzles and tubing to pumps and fans. If you need pro-advice, we can offer you that, as well, when you call Cool-Off at 800-504-6478.
3. Do you wish you could spend more time outdoors in the summer? Our misting systems in Phoenix will help you beat the heat, regardless of how high the mercury climbs. Imaging being able to instantly lower the air temperature by 20 degrees just by turning on your misting system!
1. Unless you’re prepared to spend time price comparing and shopping around, you could end up spending a lot of money on a mister. Take advice from our experts- the best misting systems are affordable and come in various sizes to ensure you don’t go over your budget when buying misting eqiupment. Shop on our website and save big on every product we carry.
2. If you live in an area where the summers don’t get very hot or humidity is high, your investment may not pay off to the degree that it would if you lived in a hot, dry state, such as Arizona.
3. Unless you plan to spend a lot of time outdoors in the coming summer months, you may not get much use from your misting system. However, even using a mister a few times each month could be well worth the costs of getting set up.
If you still have questions about our misting systems in Phoenix or need to speak with one of our pros, feel free to get in touch by calling 800-504-6478 or send us a message online. Take a moment to view all of our misting supplies, including complete misting kits, parts & accessories, misting tents & umbrellas, and so much more.